skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Backwards Bride
Home
Posts RSS
Comments RSS
Edit
Blog Archive
►
2014
(10)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2013
(88)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(24)
▼
2012
(133)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(9)
▼
February
(14)
Wordless Wednesday
To My Non Potty-Trained Child...
Sickly Little Me
Wordless Wednesday!
My Pinteresting Life!
DUN DUN DUN DUNNN!
Wordless Wednesday
Happy Valentine's Day!
LOVE Pinteresting Monday
Happy Birthday Mommy!
Wordless Wednesday
It's Pinteresting Monday!
Finally February!
Wordless Wednesday!
►
January
(4)
►
2011
(8)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
Twitter
Like us
Powered by
Blogger
.
Popular Posts
Oh, How Pinteresting
This past week, I asked my lovely friend if she could photograph us in March for the Hubs and...
Mini-Panic?
Last Sunday I fainted at work... Before that occurred, I started seeing spots which turned into flashing lights then turning int...
Monday Listicles
Happy Monday! I'm sick as a dog and my voice has disappeared. Hey, at least the husband doesn't have to hear any bitchin...
Wedded Bliss Wednesday
Introduce us to your husband! (What's his name? How old? What does he look like?) My husband's name is Steve...
Sunday Social
Hope everyone's having a lovely Sunday Funday! I'll be working of course but am looking forward to my usual M...
My Lovelies
Search Away
Wordless Wednesday!
Thursday, February 23, 2012
|
Thursday, February 23, 2012
|
Posted by
Unknown
|
On our Valentine's Date Night this past weekend
!
I wish I could wear heels everyday without wanting to kill myself... but I do wear them for my Honey on date nights!
Briana's a fricken' natural. I want to hate her! ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home
About
Our Wedding
Link Up's
0 comments:
Post a Comment
LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)