Looking forward to February...

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

| | |













I am so waiting for January to be over.  Though I can't complain about Virginia weather this week... 60's?  Really?!  Since I know we're not getting a big snow, I'd rather it stay like this until Spring.  It's perfect weather to take the babe outside and it's perfect for me to go work out in.

I feel there's a lot I'm looking forward to in February:

♦ I have a new boss starting on the 5th.  He sounds like he could be a tough cookie but I'm all for it!  I hope he makes changes.  I hope he brings in more staff for me to train.  I'm so tired of being short-staffed all the time and having to do so many jobs at once.  And for the most part:  I hope he likes me.  We shouldn't have an issue, I get along with everyone that's in management.  

♦My mom's birthday!

♦For Valentine's Day to be over.  I always have to work that night.

♦The birth of my new niece Tatyana.  I'm so excited for her arrival.  Her parent's  (along with the rest of the family) are going to spoil her to death :)

♦Our tax check comes in which means = we get to book our CRUISE!
March will be our 1 year anniversary/Honeymoon.

♦The Hub's is turning 30!  We've got a couple things in planning for him already.
I love parties, don't you?











0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)