Wordless(ish) Wednesday

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

| | |




I had a Saturday off work.
It sure is nice to be on the "other side" as a manager! ☺
This past weekend my lil lady cousin graduated from high school.  She's come a long way and worked really hard to get to where she's at now.  So proud of her!
We headed down to her Graduation party and it took 2 1/2 hours to get down 95.. not cool.
Basically we showed up at the end of it all but it sure was nice to see family.









This time ten years ago, I graduated high school... barely.
I was a bit of a rebel in my teenage years and didn't get out of that stage until I turned about 22.







(Why did I think this hair color was cool??)











OH, memories. ☺



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)