The rules (if you choose to play along) are as follows:
Each person must post 11 random things about themselves.
Answer the questions that the person that tagged you posted.
Create 11 new questions for the people that you tag
Pick 11 new people to tag, link them on your post & go to their page and tell them they've been tagged. No tag backs!!!
11 Random Things About Me...
1. I quit smoking the day after Easter after 12 straight years of puffing away. Sometimes I feel so proud of myself... other times I wish I could just throw it all away and go buy a pack!
2. I keep everything at work nice and organized but my house is ALWAYS messy.
3. I have two misdemeanors that will be wiped off my record in less than four years... Yay! There will be a celebration when that day comes.
4. I cuss like a sailor and every once in awhile my almost three-year-old repeats what I say. Oops! (But I'm getting better... a little)
5. I overly stress about money. It's a bad trait I possess...
Even though I buy things for myself it's not often. I'd rather spend money on my baby girl or gifts for my husband, family & friends.
6. I have terrible, TERRIBLE road rage (no not with my child in the car.) I don't hesitate to beep or scream obscenities. Yet, somehow I've never been in a car accident *Knock on wood*
7. I LOVE food. I love to eat everything. Well except for brussel sprouts. Yuck!
8. I really REALLY want another baby... BUT I want to lose like 10 pounds before I get pregnant so I don't get super fat. Yes I know, my way of thinking kinda sucks.
9. I've heard many times that you need to love the job you're in. I'm not one of those people (anymore) and would really like a change.
10. I love taking photos. I have this desire to one day become a photographer though I'm not the best at it. :)
11. I LOVE being home four days a week... though I do try to escape three nights a week for an hour to my boot camp class. I like the people and my trainer. The socialization keeps me sane!
My Gracefully Disastrous Questions:
1. What is your most embarrassing parenting or relationship (if you're not a parent) moment?
I honestly can't think of an embarassing parenting moment. By no means does that mean I'm prefect!
2. Have you ever fallen down in public? If so, do tell...
Umm normally that only has happened when I was intoxicated HAH...
3. How many blog followers do you have? PS: I only have 20 according to blogger.
According to blogger I have 20.
According to Facebook I have 47 followers.
4. What's your favorite cuss word? If you don't cuss...what word would slip out of your mouth if you stubbed the hell out of your toe?
5. How often do you really mop your kitchen floor? Be honest!!
I actually just did this afternoon! But it's been 2-3 weeks since the last time...
6. What is your favorite book? I'm not kidding...I'm looking for new reading material.
The Sookie Stackhouse Series (Related to the True Blood tv show)
7. How old were you when you started your period?
I was 11. That was not a good time in my life... Thank God they invented tampons. (TMI, but it was asked!)
8. When was the last time you had an "OH SHIT" moment? Please explain, so I don't feel so bad about myself.
Yesterday actually... when we got pulled over by a cop (a walking cop.)
He came outta nowhere! That shouldn't be aloud...
9. Are your parents still married? If so, what do you think their secret is?
No, mine divorced after 20 some years of marriage.
I will try my hardest to break that cycle!
10. What is your biggest fear?
-Someone in my immediate family dying.
-Having a disabled child (I don't think I would be strong enough to handle that.)
11. What is your biggest wish?
To have more babies, become a stay at home mom and work with just our business.
The Backwards Bride's Questions:
1. What's the most wonderful thing about being a parent? (If not a parent, would you ever have kids?)
2. What are three things you CAN'T live without?
3. Did you ever have a bad habit or addiction that was hard to break?
What was it?
4. What are your favorite shows on TV?
(Must add more to my DVR list)
5. What are your favorite reads?
6. Have you found your purpose in life yet?
7. What would you regret not fully doing, being or having in your life?
8. What is your favorite type of exercise?
9. What is your most difficult hardship that you've overcome or are in the process of overcoming?
10. What is your biggest wish(s)?
11. How do you know what being in love is?