Freecycle Findings

Friday, April 13, 2012

| | |
PHEW!

This week, I finally got back on schedule after our wedding.  My diet is back on track... my exercise, not so much.  But I'm working on it!  The last couple weeks I've stayed away from Freecycle because of all the last minute wedding details I had to get done.  But I'm back in it and I got a hold of TONS of great items this week...



Home Sweet Home wall decor.  So cute!





Beach style wall decor I can hang in the bathroom.





More bathroom decorations that I'm excited about!





Pretty candles with stands.















Spring Clothing for Briana from tops to pants, shorts, dresses & pj's.







Last but not least... I scooped up 50 jars of Beech Nut baby food (different flavors) that doesn't expire until 2013 for a special baby girl that'll be arriving in a couple months.  What a steal!



If anyone has any great Freecycle items they've gotten a hold of lately, please do share!
If you are not on it, you don't know what you're missing!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the marriage! What is freecycle? I'm a new follower found you thru the blog hop till you drop hop! Hope to see you at my blog soon! http://acostaeveli.blogspot.com/p/5-day-blog-hop.html

Kathryn said...

Congrats on your wedding :) new follower from the blog hop, would love a follow back

http://cumminslife.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)