I'm sick as a dog and my voice has disappeared.
Hey, at least the husband doesn't have to hear any bitchin'. :)
10 WAYS YOUR ARE THE SAME OR DIFFERENT THAN YOUR YOUNGER SELF
Oh YEAH this should be fun...
1. My last name has changed!
2. I'm more responsible... a little.
3. I LOVE to read. I didn't start liking to read until I got pregnant... I would rather read than watch TV.
4. I don't like to watch TV very much anymore. I do have my favorite shows but when they're not in season I could care less about TV.
5. My driving record is perfect compared to six years ago.
6. My shoe size has changed since pregnancy. I was an 8 before... now one foot is an 8 1/2 and the other is a 9. WTF?!
If I have another baby, Please God don't let my feet grow anymore!
7. Ice cream and Chocolate are still my favorite treats.
8. My views of marriage have changed obviously. I believe in it. That you can find a man to be your BFF. It takes work. There will be not so good times, but the good over rule the bad.
9. I'm not as thin but I am more in shape than I was ten years ago!
If that makes any sense...
10. I want to be a SAHM and have one or two more kiddies before I'm 30.
From the ages 15 to 22 I didn't want kids or marriage and I'm happy to say I've overcome those crazy thoughts :)