Blogger Rut?

Thursday, June 21, 2012

| | |



I think I hit a brick wall in the blogging world.
I've had time to post things, I just... haven't?
My husband went on a fishing trip with his buddies last week and I thought, "Oh I'll have TONS of time to blog and surf other blogs."  Nope, nada.
Hopefully it's only temporary because I have enjoyed having my blog so far!
It's definitely formed in some ways since last fall.



Life has been odd lately.

There's a possible job opportunity in the near future... just not sure if it's going to happen in my favor.  Friends, keep your fingers crossed for me because God knows I'm feeling the need for a change in my life!
Waiting patiently is not my style.  And the unknown really REALLYS SUCKS.

SO...
I've come up with a conclusion.

If the job passes on to someone else that fits the title better, then we will start trying for baby #2 very soon.  Briana is growing fast and needs a younger sister or brother to terrorize!
If I do get the job which ='s more money and more of my time commitment, then the baby making will have to be put off a little while longer.

What do I want?
I want BOTH!
If I can have both it would be a dream come true.


I suppose we'll just have to wait and see what God has in store for me and my little family.

3 comments:

Ugochi said...

Hi Stephy,
I believe waiting to see what God has in store is a great idea. He does the best.
Have a blessed evening!

Your new follower from the hop.
http://www.ugochi-jolomi.com/

Unknown said...

thats a hard choice - of course you want both :)
found your from the thursday linkup
and excited to be your newest follower!
love,
-elisabeth
lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com

Jillian Carreira said...

Hi you have to keep the faith and believe God has a bigger plan for you. As for blogging it is really fun if you can't find anything to blog today.. there is always tomorrow.
I am your newest follower and I'm am looking forward to your next post.
Please follow back. Thanks
Jillian
http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)