Instagram Obsession

Thursday, June 28, 2012

| | |
Haven't done one of these posts in a couple weeks so it might be a little on the random side!
My daughter went through a two day phase of not wanting to take off her Burger King crown.
As you can see...













This past Father's Day...





I was able to afford a new grill for my Husband.
What a lucky guy!
I love him what can I say... and he's a wonderful daddy.


Oh!  I can't forget about the free golf "starter" clubs I was able to get him.
It's good to know people :)






Gosh.  He's so spoiled!



This afternoon we had a moon bounce event to set up at Fort Hunt Park so we hung around Old Town, Alexandria for most of the afternoon until the event was over. 
What a beautiful day it was!



















Last but not least, check out our awesome new clock from Spain.  It's now hanging on our wall by the front door.













2 comments:

Giggles said...

Your daughter is absolutely adorable!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you! :)

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)