8 Facts About My Pregnancies

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

| | |


A few weeks ago a friend of mine tagged me in her post on Facebook.  
Someone tagged her to share facts about her pregnancies... she tagged me, and I decided to make a blog post out of it instead!
I'm supposed to share at least eight:


1.  Morning Sickness.  When I was pregnant with B, I had no vomiting or nausea.  Though, I did straight up pass out once because I had overheated.  My mother didn't know yet, it was awful!  Other than that, no issue.
With this pregnancy, I had nausea until the first trimester was over with.  There were many times I thought I'd throw up but it never happened.  It was so hard to eat anything.  I still get it from time to time now and I'm heading into my third trimester. 

2.  I was very small with my first baby and it took me awhile to finally show.


Me, at 23 weeks with Briana.


My second pregnancy, I could tell before three months! (No wonder I have aches and pains from everything stretching so fast!






Me... 3 weeks ago.  Fatty!




3.  Cravings.  All I have to say is how terribly I ate the first time.  Take out and ice cream EVERYDAY!

This time... I cannot eat my favorite foods.  CANNOT.  For example, I used to take my little lady to Panda Express (Chinese) for a treat every now and then because she and I loved it.  Can't even really think about it.  The Hibachi Grill down the street that I used to pick up once a week... no mas.  Sweet Frog frozen yogurt... haven't walked in there for months.  Sriracha sauce that I used to put on everything, haven't touched it.  I hope it goes back to normal afterwards.

4.  My first child was born via c-section.  It was a hot Summer day (I slept for the most of it) and was just miserable.  I didn't want to eat or drink, just curled up on the sofa in the fetal position.  Finally the Hubs talked me into leaving the house to get checked by the doctor.  She told me to go home because I had barely dilated a centimeter but if I wanted to I could go to the hospital.  I didn't feel right about going home so off to the hospital we went.  Checked in, got hooked up to all the machines and such.  My doctor came in shortly after saying she was glad we didn't go home because my baby was in fetal distress with high blood pressure.  Next thing you know, I was rushed off to surgery.
I decided to have another c-section this time around.  There is a chance my scar tissue could rupture and it's a not so nice process to go through if that happens.  Stick to what I know!  #2 will be arriving at 39 weeks on March 25th.

5.  Only 5 percent of women give birth on their actual due date.  I am one of those 5 %.  ☺

6.  My sense of smell is crazy weird.  For example, if the Hubs eats a sandwich with raw onions I can't kiss him.

7.  I had lots of energy through my first pregnancy after the first trimester.  There's a big difference this time.  I am tired a lot and experience quite a bit of pain in certain areas probably because I'm on my feet a lot at work.  Makes me feel OLD!  I don't like it.

8.  All in all, I'm a pretty happy person while pregnant.  Not much gets to me.  I'm in good spirits and can't wait to meet our baby girl in less than three months!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)