My Friends Threw Me A Baby Shower!

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

| | |





This beautiful lady here.. I'm lucky to have as my friend. ☺












I think she knows me too well... 





LOVE OWLS!


Someone also made a baby carriage out of fruit... something I've been obsessing over ever since I saw it at a friends shower a couple years ago.

























Since our place of employment will start renovations in January, Brandi threw me an early baby shower with our co-workers on December 1st.  It was supposed to be a surprise (though I did find out about it on accident!)
It's all about the thought that counts!  No friend has ever done this for me before.  I feel so blessed, loved and will never forget this day.  I have developed some great relationships with some of the girly's I work with and will miss them a lot once the clubhouse shuts down for a couple months. ♥















0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)