Rotel Greek Yogurt Dip

Saturday, March 16, 2013

| | |

I am a dip fiend.
Actually, I'm in love with most condiments.
When it comes to food, I can't have it plain.. it's always gotta be spiced up somehow!
I can't dip my fries into just ketchup.  It's whatever I can find; honey mustard, ranch, some sort of spicy hot something or another.  I can get a little crazy.  I didn't notice until my Hubs started pointing it out.  I tell him he's just plain ordinary ☺


Anywho, there's this dip I wanted to share with you all.  My sister gave me the easiest recipe ever for a RO*TEL dip.  This is all you need:








What To Do:


○ Use two cups fat free plain greek yogurt.

○ Do not drain the can of RO*TEL.  Dump into the yogurt as is.

○ Mix together!


And done!  Easiest dip making skills ever.  You don't want to drain the tomatoes because the liquid helps take some of the thickness away from the greek yogurt.  Oh and just to warn you, the *Mild* actually has quite a kick to it so if you don't want that then buy the Original.








YUM!













1 comments:

Shauna Quintero said...

Yum! That sounds so good! And not too bad for you! I'm gonna try it.

www.MommaCandy.com

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)