My Birthday Cook Out

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

| | |



Instead of going out to the bars this year, I wanted to throw a party for myself at our house.
Steve thought it was the perfect idea since it would mean saving money!







I even bought decorations!
We provided the meat, etc. for grilling and asked our friends to bring a dish if they wanted.









Yum!
Everything was fan-effing-tastic.


Later in the evening we played Beers of the Round Table.
For those of you that don't know what that is....

-Each person brings a six pack of beer.  I asked my friends to bring a unique Summer brand.
-All of the beers get tasted by everyone in the room and gets rated separately.
-Whoever wins gets to keep all the beer!








Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy was the Winner!








There was even a little bit of beer pong...





















I had a blast and drank way WAY too much. 
As the birthday girl should?








They forced me to take shots. Gosh.












Good times with good people.








Don't worry my Bloggy mom friends... my daughter was having a sleepover with her Grandma!




I suppose it's alright to party like a college kid every now and then... but it takes much longer to recover now.
The party was great and I feel so loved.  I have amazing friends!











0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)