Me, Myself & I LUP

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

| | |










1) What are your top 5 favorite movies during the holidays?

A Charlie Brown Christmas


Reminds me of how I watched it every year growing up!



Elf




... Love Will Ferrell!




A Christmas Story




Another movie I watched growing up.

Ralphie:  No, no! I want an official Red Ryder Carbine- Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!
Santa:  You'll shoot your eye out kid.






The Santa Clause







Bad Santa








2) It's the month of giving thanks, what are you thankful for?

There's a lot to be thankful for!  But the most I'm thankful for is my family.  We're healthy, we have a nice home and we love each other.




  
3) If there was a verse to describe your life, what would it be?



                                                                         Source: sphaha.alone.at via Stephanie on Pinterest





4) Who in your family are you most like?

My sister.  We act a lot a like!  Though I'll always be the baby.  ;)






5) What is your favorite drink to order at Starbucks?

White Chocolate Mochas!
















6 comments:

Breanna said...

I love that verse :) Also your movie picks are fabulous! Thanks for linking up!

TorontoRunner said...

I looove The Santa clause and Charlie Brown's Christmas. Classics!

anna lizbeth said...

elf and the christmas story always make it on my list! great post! xo annalizbeth

Michael Z said...

Great movie choices! Picking only 5 was difficult.

Victoria said...

White chocolate peppermint mochas are a great Christmas drink!

The Thriftiness Miss said...

Love all the Holiday movies you have :) Bad Santa is hilariously wrong lol. New follower from the tgif hop. ope you can follow back too :) Have a wonderful day!

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)