Tell Me About It Tuesday

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

| | |
Helene in Between







Oh man.  It's been over a week since my last blog post :(
I haven't been feeling myself, not wanting to take care of my blog.  BAD!









This past week has been quite eventful though...











A surprise baby shower at work.





One of the best consignment sales in NOVA!  Got a few new winter outfits for my cutie patootie.














Some of my favorite people got married!













Breaking Dawn Part 2
Of course I was there to see the first showing!
AMAZING.  Twisted.  It ended wonderfully.








Ahh.  Can't forget ER visit #2.

The Hubs and Briana went to pick up my sister in law from the airport.  They were supposed to pick her up and surprise his parents since she wasn't planning to come home for Thanksgiving.
B ended up getting her hand smashed into a bathroom door which ended up breaking the skin.  The medic said it's a possibility of broken bones and so I got off work and met them at the ER.









Poor babe.
What a trooper!
No broken bones but cleaning, icing and re-wrapping are critical for a few days.







WOW.  I can't believe how fast Thanksgiving is coming up on us.
Christmas will be here in a flash!














2 comments:

Helene said...

OUCH!!! her poor little hand. I was wondering where you were! but obvious very very busy! the baby shower looks so fun!
thanks for linking up!
Helene in Between

callie said...

bless her little heart! love your blog, stopping in to comment some love!
callie
my something new with you

www.mysomething-new.blogspot.com
happy thanksgiving to your little sweet family!

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)