The Backwards Bride is officially on...

Thursday, December 6, 2012

| | |













That's right folks.
I signed up to Twitter a couple of years ago, didn't like it.
But I'm starting to realize that The Backwards Bride needs a Twitter... another part of social media to add with my Facebook and Pinterest.  Another way to connect with followers and the blogs I follow.













Please, please, please!








Thank you friends :)


























                                                    


































5 comments:

Brandy said...

I'll follow you!
I vowed to stay away from Twitter, but 2 years ago I gave in so I could keep up with my favorite band better, & now..2 years and tens of thousands of tweets later.. I check it as often, if not more, than FB. lol
My handle is @bnb03!
:)

Unknown said...

Thanks Brandy! I hope I get a hang of it soon. ;)

Unknown said...

how tweet. i'm not so super excited about twitter either but I think it's kind of become my practice place as I'm pretty sure no one's listening to me there anyway, which now that I think of it, is kind of like being at home, hmmm...

Aloha,
I'm stopping by from An Ephesians 5:33 Wife to say "hi" and to invite you to join for An Aloha Affair, a sweet gathering and growing together of creative souls. You are always welcome. Always.

xo,
Nicole
localsugarhawaii.com

Angela said...

Welcome back to twitter...I'm not a fan of it either but we do what we must to grow our blogs. Thanks for following Mommy Time Out

Andrea Bai @ Glam Hungry Mom said...

Hi Steph! I couldn't find your email address on here. Could you please email me at andreabai@glamhungrymom.com when you get a chance?

Thanks!

XOXO

www.glamhungrymom.com

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)