Mommy and Me Monday

Monday, February 11, 2013

| | |







Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?




Happy Lazy Monday!  Oh wait... not many people get to enjoy Monday's like me.
After another long work weekend... today I slept in, took a shower, put on my favorite yoga pants and sat back on my butt to do nothing.  I suppose you can call it a No-Motivation Monday but I think Lazy Monday sounds more guilt free and relaxing.  Looking forward to taking my mom out later for her Birthday dinner!







My babe and I eating ice cream ☺









1 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Can't go wrong with ice cream...or PJs! Sounds like a great day to me!

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)