Sunday (on Monday) Social- Valentine's Edition

Monday, February 18, 2013

| | |






Sunday Social
My weekend was full of work (the usual.)  Though I did get to spend some time with my mom and sis which is rare since our schedules are different... most people's schedules are different than mine!
This week's questions were based off Valentine's Day.
Lets get to the VD questions:
1. Best Valentines Day you’ve ever had: 
Honestly, I've never gone all out for V-Day... In the last 10 years that I've been working in the restaurant business, I think I've worked on every single one.  Which kinda blows!
2. Worst Valentines Day you’ve ever had: 
I can't really compare.  I've never had a terrible one.
3. What did you do for Valentines this year?
Since I had to work in the evening, the Hubs took me out to lunch at Copper Canyon Grill.  We both had never been so it was a good experience for us.  He was wonderful!  I got roses that he pre-ordered from Whole Foods and a super cute card:




If you're wondering where my daughter was during our date... she was at school participating in her first ever Valentine's Day class party.  Supposedly, it was a blast and she made out good!


Since guys are so hard to shop for on such a *silly* (as they call it) Holiday, I DIY'd a coffee mug and filled it with Gummy Bears and gum.  Since he's been eating much healthier and working out a ton lately, I didn't want to fill it with tons of candy.


4. Best Valentines Idea if you’re single:
Bottle of wine and a chick flick with another single girlfriend!

5. Favorite Valentines Candy?
Chocolate covered strawberries!

6. Favorite Valentines Memory from your childhood: 
On each Valentine's day, my mom would give me a goody bag before leaving for school.  I always looked forward to it!  When I was a teenager, I still looked forward to it... knowing that if none of my friends got me anything, I could always count on my Momma.  ☺






0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)