Schick Hydro Silk Review

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

| | |







FAQ: 
Schick Hydro Silk hydrates skin like no other razor can. This uniquely designed razor goes beyond an incredibly close shave to actually care for your skin. With Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum & 5 Curve-Sensing blades with skin guards to help protect skin from irritation, the Hydro Silk razor leaves skin feeling silky smooth! And it’s preferred over the leading 5 blade razor.






One thing I hate:  When you buy a product that promises you something and you don't get what you paid for.  This product is FAR from it!  I actually received this razor in the mail because I'm a BZZAgent.  (Go here on how to learn to become one!)  The first thing I thought when I clicked on the Schick campaign: "Aww, it's just another razor."  I've been using the Venus razor with disposable cartridges religiously for years now.  Damn.  Was I wrong.  I've used the Hydro Silk razor twice now and I'm in love.  Never once in my life have I enjoyed shaving.  I always rush right through it, nicking myself multiple times.  Schick provided me with such an easy going shave.  The skin guards felt so smooth... not one nick.  My legs feel moisturized for hours afterward.  No longer dry and cracky.
Sorry, Venus:  We're breaking up!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)