It's Pinteresting Monday!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

| | |
I hope everyone had a great weekend!  I had a no fun stomach bug that I think I'm finally over.  Seems to be traveling around ugh.
Steve and the boys left for Snowshoe Sunday morning for his Bachelor Party/Superbowl so it's just me and my baby girl!  They seem to be staying out of trouble and harms way for the most part so far... this is a good thing!

My week has started off right with a fabulous play date with my three favorite girls Briana, Victoria & Raymi!  Pictures will be posted soon. :)










Yay for Pinteresting Monday!  Here are a few of my favorite pins from this past week:



Unique Kid's Birthday Party Invitation Idea





Watch yourselves grow old together and take a picture for every wedding anniversary... so cute!






*I love you because...* Message Board! What a great way to make your loved ones feel special.





This has been happening quite often lately...


via MCC




This year I will be...





Sexy Sexay!





I'ma Tiger!





Me??  Yes.





Must add a tiara to my accessories for my wedding day!




























0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)