Happy Birthday Mommy!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

| | |
Today is my Mom's Birthday!





Mommy and Me




My mom is quite the amazing woman.  Strong and smart... loving and a hard worker.  









Out of all the bad and fu**ed up things I've done through out the years, she's stuck with me through it all... though I do know there were probably times where she thought enough is enough.  I should have been disowned!  She has shown me that I can't give up on my family ever and I love her for that.










My mom is also a pretty cool grandma.  Nana knows how to spoil her grand kids!  I will make sure to give her more in the future :)





Nana and her Grandbabies



If you read this mom (I will force you if I have to:)  Happy Birthday! We all love you so much.  I hope your day has been fabulous.  Thank you for always being there when I need it.  I can't wait to make you proud... next month! :)













0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)