Easter Recap

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

| | |















Welp.
Easter weekend is one of the busiest weekends of the year at the club I work at.  It's not on my list of Top fun events to be at work for!  I feel like I'm missing out on fun times with my girl.
But, THANKFULLY B's preschool had a *Spring Party* this past Thursday.  The owner dressed up in a bunny costume and came outside while the kiddies were on their Egg Hunt.















































I had so much fun just watching her interact with the kids in her class.
Briana LOVED the Easter Bunny.. another plus. ☺

Before I left for work on Easter, I put out her basket.





Mommy is sucha cool Easter Bunny.













1 comments:

Allie @ Between Dreams said...

hey, gorgeous! found you via the blog hop and have so much fun searching around your blog!

hope you're having an incredible week so far! xx

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)