This Momma... Got a Promotion!!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

| | |







This partial stay-at-home mommy is going back to work full time!
I know, it sounds awful.  The only reason why is because a new door has opened for me and I'm going to see where it takes me.  
For a little over a year, I've known about a possible promotion.  Then, lots of drama happened; unhappy country club members, people getting laid off, fired, etc.  It got to a point where I got my hopes up, nothing was happening and so I started looking for other jobs.  The office jobs I found come to find out, would have paid me less than what I was making by the hour at Mount Vernon.




Source: tumblr.com via Kensie on Pinterest




So, I stuck around... and I'm glad I did.
Long story short...  my new Assistant General Manager came in in February.  He helped find a new head Chef, promoted me to Dining Manager and has found and hired an Assistant Clubhouse Manager.









My new job starts next week!  
I'm a little nervous of the unknown, but so excited at the same time.
I'm finally feeling appreciated and it's finally clear that my bosses see my potential.
The members that have found out as well, are excited for me to get on board with the management team.
I will surely miss being home four days a week but am looking forward to the new road ahead!

Thankfully, I have a very supportive Husband that I know will miss me being home all the time but knows that this is good for me and our little family.





                                                          Source: Uploaded by user via Aqilah on Pinterest








I'm so so excited and can't wait to start next week.  Of course I will keep my blogging world updated ☺











1 comments:

Brigid said...

Congrats Momma! Sounds like a great opportunity and a great fit for you = )

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)