Monday Mingle: Pregnancy

Monday, April 29, 2013

| | |
mondaymingle



It's my first time linking up with MHO Monday Mingle!
This week's theme: Pregnancy


1.  Have you ever been pregnant? If so, do enjoy being pregnant?

Why, yes.  I have an almost four year old (that thinks she's Miss Independent) to prove it.  I didn't really enjoy it as much as I should have.  The first couple months of being pregnant were stressful since the Hubs and I (that weren't married at the time) had to tell our parent's, save money, look at places for us to live, etc!  I've been promising to myself that the next pregnancy will be fun and I will make it memorable.





2.  Do you wish to be pregnant?

Yes and no.  Since I'm starting a new position at my current job, I'm starting to tell myself it's not the right time.  But when is it ever?  I really do want another baby!


3. What do you think is the worst part of pregnancy?

I didn't have any sickness when I was pregnant so I would probably have to say... weight gain.  It probably didn't help that I ate terribly!  I ate whatever I wanted.  Next time, I will eat healthier and exercise.  Swollen ankles and feet kind of sucked.  Oh and the labor pains!



4. What is the best part of pregnancy?

○Well I certainly got tons of sleep in the first trimester... I was sleepy, all the time!

○Steve took care of me so well!  He was always wanting to be with me to help and take care of me.  So sweet. ☺

○The baby showers of course!

○All the attention I got from family and friends.






5. What advice would you give those who have never been pregnant? If you haven't been pregnant what question would you ask for those who have been pregnant?


It's not going to be all easy and perfect all the time.  There will be days when you wake up and don't want to get out of bed (please, I have those now from time to time.)  Try not to complain too much.  ENJOY IT because you will have fun times!  When someone told me that one day I would forget how it all felt, I didn't believe them whatsoever after delivery.  Well look at me now... I WANT ANOTHER BABY!!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)