WW: Weekend Recap

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

| | |









(I work weekends so when I get a weekend day off I do... it... up.)
On Friday, I finally got what I've been waiting for for the last year (it's been a long year.)  But I will share in a different post.
Saturday was the day I took off of work.  I had a lunch date with my mom, aunt, cousin and baby girl.  I feel like I never see my family so it's always a good time when we do get together.







After lunch, B and I went to my girlfriend's parents house for her son's 4th birthday.
The weather was perfect and so relaxing.


















After all the birthday fun, I had a childless-free night out.
The Hubs and I went to go visit our friend in Fredericksburg to see his new home.  
We had dinner at Steak n Shake! OMG we need one in Fairfax... the burgers and milkshakes are Heaven!
I might have gotten a little drunky... but it sure was nice to let loose. ☺



















1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Steph :) Love the pics and the new blog layout :) Wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award :) Have a great weekend!

Celena
http://mystayathomemamalife.blogspot.com/2013/04/i-was-nominated-for-liebster-award.html

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)