Almost Race Time!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

| | |







I wish I had the schedule where I could sign up for a ton of races during race season.
Another reason to hate working weekends!

BUT...  I did sign up for one this upcoming Saturday that really touches my heart.







The Brain Aneurysm 8k will be in Reston, VA this weekend!
My cousin died in March of this year.  The brain aneurysm's she went through had put her into a coma for over three years.
Her funeral was actually the day before my wedding.



I can't wait to run in it!  I gotta get my act together and make a shirt just to honor her.


Anyone else running in any races this fall?











3 comments:

Jen said...

Good luck! Can't wait to hear how it goes! I know you'll do awesome! Just don't sleep through it ;)

Unknown said...

Haha! Thanks.
I wish I were more of a morning person :)

Brigid said...

What a great cause!

I haven't done any races in a while...to be honest, I don't even know if I could! I need to get back in the running groove. Fall is my favorite time to run, too, so hopefully it will give me the push I need. Good luck w/ your race = )

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)