It's Ok Thursday

Thursday, September 6, 2012

| | |






Its Ok Thursdays




It's Okay...


*to wish for Fall to come now!  I'm ready to whip out my hoodies, my jeans and my pink Timberlands.

*to never have tried a Pumpkin Spiced Latte.

*to be jealous of those around me that are pregnant.  Jealous... in a good way! :)

*to not be excited for the weekend and working late nights.  I was really getting off earlier.  Dammit.

*to realize that I've been so negative lately and really need to change my mind set.  Like now.  

                                                                       Source: imgfave.com via Stephanie on Pinterest


*to be obsessed with my blog and reading other blogs (I wish I had more time in a day.)

*to take naps.  I think I might even take one today... like yesterday.













5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm obsessed with all-things-blogging too! :) There is simply not enough time in the day! Love that picture quote up there as well, and you aren't the only one who hasn't tried that latte! ;)

xoxo ♥ Shar
http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

Brigid said...

Soooo ready for fall over here, too! I'll miss the longer days, but I love jeans and hoodies, for sure. And scarves. And cute boots. Bring it on!

I've never tried a pumpkin spice latte, either. I'll stick w/ pumpkin ale ; )

Unknown said...

Ahh I must try the Shock Top Pumpkin wheat. Looks AMAZING!

MICHELLE CURRY said...

I am obsessed with my blog too. I check it a million times a day. I have baby fever myself! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Dori @ Bell Jar Vintage said...

I like this idea! It's ok. I like that. That is a change in mindset - all by itself. :)
Newest follower!

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)