Sister Love & an Anniversary!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

| | |





Today marks the birth of my beautiful Sister-in-law.
Twenty two... that seems like a long time ago for me.







I was honored to have her as one of my Bridesmaids a few months ago.
She's a wonderful lady and super smart.  Hoping Briana follows in her foot steps!




This morning we met around 9AM at Burke Lake and ran the full 4.92 miles around.
We finished in fifty minutes.
First time I've ran around the lake without stopping and we both felt accomplished and SORE.

Just a little advice:  Don't wear old, stretched out shoes because you will be hurting afterwards.


(Yes, I've been told I need a pedicure.)

Time to get a new pair of cross training shoes!




Mid-afternoon I definitely took a nap with my babe.. I wouldn't have made it to the birthday dinner if I hadn't!





Today also marks my Husband and I's four year anniversary!
We started dating four years ago and have been married for almost six months now.
Time has FLOWN.  Feels like we've been together for half of that time.



A Younger picture of Us...






Isn't he a Hottie?!








He's still a Hottie :)
Wonderful, supportive and a great Father.

It's the longest relationship I've ever been in actually.
It's been a long fast road so far... not perfect, but we're happy.
I wouldn't have it any other way!



We'll be finishing up the evening with TV & good beer!














Happy Anniversary BF.  I love you!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)