Thankful Thursday

Thursday, January 31, 2013

| | |













I am thankful... that I have one last day before I have to go to work.  Have you ever met a person that hates their job as much as I do?  I'm thankful to have a job, just wish I liked being there!

I'm grateful that Miss Briana has started to act better.  I swear I thought I was losing my #$%^ there for a couple weeks... I really thought that I needed to go get help because my child was always crying and upset around me ALL the time.  Now I look back on it and I'm just amazed at how she snapped out of it.  I'm not good at asking for help but I think when I started asking her daddy to do little things like bath time, she started to act right.  It's still hard to get her to eat well but I think a lot of toddlers are that way?

I'm thankful for my hobbies especially blogging and exercising.  Before B came into my life all I did was go to work and go out and party.  A year or so after B came into my life I didn't do much then either besides take care of her and work.  It's so nice to look forward to things that are fun and beneficial.

I am thankful for my Husband.  He's so much more positive then I am and always knows that things just work themselves out. ♥

I am thankful for my Kindle.  It's seriously glued to me.  I take it everywhere.  I can read, check my e-mail and get on all of my social media apps when I'm not home.  I don't know how I ever lived without it before!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)